When placing an order with Freebra we collect some personal data from you. By placing your order, you accept that we collect and store this data. We only collect the type of data needed to:
– Be able to deliver you ordered products (name, address, zip, town and country)
– Be able to send an order confirmation via e-mail (e-mail address)
– Be able to reach you over the phone (phone number)
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) you as a consumer have certain rights, including:
– You have the right to request an extract of all personal data we hold on you. To make sure we only provide such an extract to the genuine recipient you need to order the extract by sending a signed request via post to us. We will reply within 30 days and we will send the extract to your registered address. Your request for a personal data extract should be sent to:
Brand Mrkt AB
S-102 32 STOCKHOLM
– You always have the right to request that your personal data is updated and corrected.
– You always have the right to “be forgotten”, meaning having all personal data deleted. However, please note that we might be required by law to still save certain documents, for example invoices with your name and data.
– You have the right to deny your personal data being used in marketing and commercial purposes. For example you have the right to refuse receiving newsletters (but we will still send e-mails related to your outstanding orders).
– You have the right to request your personal data to be shared or moved to other companies. This is limited only to the personal data you have provided us with.
Our Customer Service, reached at email@example.com are able to help you in all matters related to our personal data use.
The first type of cookie commonly used is “Session Cookies”. During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A “Session Cookie” is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use Freebra without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On Freebra we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
Apart from the cookies mentioned above Freebra also uses third-party cookies to gather statistics on your visits to Freebraofsweden.com.
We use the system Google Analytics provided by Google. This helps us understand how long time you spend on our site and what pages you visit. You can if you wish so, opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Freebraofsweden.com also uses third-party components enabling Facebook to receive some data about you, for example IP-address, information about your browser and how you navigate on our site. The treatment that the owner of the third-party component performs is beyond our control and is solely between you and the owner of the third-party component.